1. By using the website, you agree to our terms and conditions and if you are not willing with the same, please do not proceed further to use this website.
- You can visit the Site and browse without providing your personal details. Your identity during your visit to the site will remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you.
- We may collect some information if you seek to place an order for a product to us on the Site. We collect, store and process your data for processing purchase on the Site just to provide you with our services. We will collect your name, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), mobile number, payment information, payment card details or bank account details.
- We need this information in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use your information to process payment for the product and deliver the product. We shall pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
2. Credit Check and Fraud Prevention
We use standard and legal payment services and our Credit Check and Fraud Prevention policies are aligned to these companies.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. Our process to collect data through the Site is on a secure server. Firewalls are present on our servers. When the payment card details are collected, we use encryption format by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. We make the surety that there are safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your details.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms. Prices, products and Services may change at House of brand’s discretion.
Note: Discounts on all the products is only as per mentioned in the product details.
It is the customer’s responsibility to order earlier if they want to avail better products or styles because houseofbrands.in sales are “first come, first served”.
We are not responsible, in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Terms and Conditions
Have a look at our Terms and Conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By subscribing or by using any of our services, you agree that you have completely read, understood and are comfortable with the Terms, of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you are not comfortable with the Terms, you must not subscribe or use our services. In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user that is accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services that are offered through the Website.
Use of the Website is offered to you on a condition on acceptance without modification on any of the terms, conditions and notices as written here, as may be posted on the Website from time to time.